To highlight life experiences of Black gay/same gender loving/bi-sexual/self-identified trans men, the Black AIDS Institute has launched an Instagram storytelling series “In The Life.” Featured daily through 30 Days of HIV, these stories aim to defy the stereotypes surrounding men of color and highlight their lives in their own words.
- 18 years and older
- Male/Trans Male/Male Identified
- Gay/same gender loving, bisexual
- Open to staff and volunteers of community-based organizations, federal/state government, other organizations serving Black communities
- Living in the United States
- Consent to have image and story, or video, shared on the Black AIDS Institute’s digital platforms, primarily, though not limited to, Instagram
- Not required to be HIV+ or disclose your HIV status
Submit your story between May 27-June 27, 2017.