Join the NNED
The NNED invites community-based organizations or agencies, and individuals addressing mental health or substance use disparities, with a strong focus on diverse communities, to become NNED Members!
NNED Member Benefits
- Access to information and resources on best practices and innovative strategies in serving the behavioral health needs of diverse communities
- Opportunities for community-based organizations or agencies to engage in professional development activities: NNEDLearn, Communities of Practice (CoP), Webinars
- Opportunities for collaboration with other community-based organizations or agencies through Partner Central (a private NNED Member space)
- Access to private forums that support CoPs through continued dialogue and resource sharing with other NNED Members
- The bi-monthly “NNED Note,” an electronic newsletter that includes timely notice of funding opportunities, ongoing activities of the NNED and other related efforts
- The bi-monthly “NNED Funding and Opportunities” email blast that includes timely notice of government and foundation funding opportunities, and professional opportunities such as training, internships, fellowships, job openings, and scholarships
- If you are the contact for your community-based organization or agency, you can be featured on Partner Central (a private NNED Member space)
Already a NNED Member?