Join the NNED
The NNED invites community-based organizations or agencies, and individuals addressing mental health or substance use disparities, with a strong focus on diverse communities, to become NNED Members!
Have questions about joining?
Watch this short video to learn how to join the NNED! Please allow up to two business days for your account to be reviewed and approved by a NNED National Facilitation Center team member. If you have any remaining questions, please send a message to email@example.com.
NNED Member Benefits
- Access to information and resources on best practices and innovative strategies in serving the behavioral health needs of diverse communities
- Opportunities for community-based organizations or agencies to engage in professional development activities: NNEDLearn, Communities of Practice (CoP), Webinars
- Opportunities for collaboration with other community-based organizations or agencies through Partner Central (a private NNED Member space)
- Access to private forums that support CoPs through continued dialogue and resource sharing with other NNED Members
- The bi-monthly “NNED Note,” an electronic newsletter that includes timely notice of funding opportunities, ongoing activities of the NNED, and other related efforts
- If you are the contact for your community-based organization or agency, you can be featured on Partner Central (a private NNED Member space)
Already a NNED Member?