National Women’s Health Week is an observance led by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health. The goal is to empower women to make their health a priority. The week also serves as a time to encourage women to take steps to improve their health. The 18th annual National Women’s Health Week kicks off on Mother’s Day, May 14, and is celebrated through May 20, 2017.
You too can participate in National Women’s Health Week:
- Spread the word through social media with our easy-to-use resources. Use the #NWHW hashtag.
- Join the National Women’s Health Week Thunderclap.
- Take the National Women’s Health Week quiz to learn about your health style.
- Organize events or activities.
- Learn what steps you should take for good health based on your age on WomensHealth.gov.
Read more on WomensHealth.gov.