This award honors a clinical psychologist for accomplishments and promise in clinical psychology. Accomplishments may include:
- Promoting the practice of clinical psychology through professional service.
- Innovation in service delivery.
- Novel application of applied research methodologies to professional practice.
- Positive impact on health delivery systems.
- Development of creative educational programs for practice.
- Other novel or creative activities advancing the service of the profession.
Funding is available up to $2,000 and is sponsored by the American Psychological Foundation.
APF encourages applications from:
- Nominees should be no more than 10-years post doctoral degree.
- Be a psychologist with an EdD, PsyD, or PhD from an accredited university
- Individuals who represent diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability and sexual orientation.
- Candidates can be simultaneously considered for multiple awards, although a psychologist may receive only one Div. 12 award in any given year.
- No voting members of the Div. 12 board of directors will be eligible to receive awards from the division while serving their term.
- Self-nomination is permitted.
Applications are due November 1, 2021.