HHS Region 4, 6:
Through the Southern HIV Impact Fund, AIDS United will award Southern Action Grants of up to $25,000 to organizations that advance a positive and supportive socio-political environment in communities across the U.S. South.
Grant applications must:
- Have an HIV focus and social/racial justice framework
- Advance the rights and well-being of people who face disproportionate structural inequities including, but not limited to: women, people of color, queer people, and people of trans experience
- Detail a project in one of the following fields: (1) policy, advocacy, and/or community mobilization; (2) HIV prevention; (3) HIV care and support services
- Respond to a time-sensitive issue or opportunity
- Implement all project activities within three months of award payment.
Projects or organizations must have a committed staff member located in one of the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.