The call for abstracts is now open for the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau’s (HAB) 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment. The conference will take place December 11-14, 2018, at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center at the National Harbor in Oxon Hill, MD.
This year’s theme is Catalyzing Success: Advancing Innovation. Leveraging Data. Ending the HIV Epidemic.
The 2018 National Ryan White Conference is the largest national conference for comprehensive HIV care and treatment providers and brings together HIV clinical decision makers, direct-care providers, and program/fiscal administrators working in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program-supported settings from across the country as well as members of planning councils, board members, national and local stakeholders, federal staff, and people living with HIV.
The deadline for abstract submission is April 30, 2018.
In keeping with the conference theme, six session tracks will serve as the basis for this year’s workshop and poster sessions:
- Increasing access, engagement, and retention in HIV care and treatment;
- Data utilization;
- Leveraging innovative practices to improve outcomes and address emerging priorities;
- Clinical quality management and quality improvement;
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program planning and resource allocation: collaborative partnerships and community engagement; and
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program fiscal and grant management boot camp.
To submit an abstract for a workshop or poster presentation, visit the conference website. On the website, you can also register for the conference and view the conference agenda in brief.
Learn more on HIV.gov.