To help individuals using pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) who are also seeking to get or renew coverage in the Insurance Marketplace during the current open enrollment period, NASTAD recently launched
PrEP is an HIV prevention method that involves people at very high risk for HIV infection taking medicine daily to lower their chances of getting infected. PrEP can stop HIV from taking hold and spreading throughout your body. It is highly effective for preventing HIV if used as prescribed. Visit HIV.gov to learn more about PrEP.
PrEPcost.org features information on plans available through
Use these tools provided by HIV.gov for help completing your application:
- First time using HealthCare.gov? Create an account now.
- Have 2017 Marketplace insurance? Log in now to update your application and compare plans for 2018.
- See answers to your common questions.
- Call the Marketplace Call Center to ask a question, start or finish an application, compare plans, or enroll.
- Search by your city and state or ZIP code to see a list of local people and organizations in your community that can help you.
Read more on BlackAIDS.org