This presentation will review:
- Health and wellness among people with mental health challenges
- Benefits of peer support services.
- Program development using community-based participatory research.
- Summary of PCORI outcome research on peer services.
- Implementation for peer support services.
Session participants will benefit by receiving practical guidelines on setting up these programs (including service manuals) and learning ways to engage policymakers in supporting these kinds of services.
Register now with the Illinois Institute of Technology.