The National Council for Behavioral Health is the unifying voice of America’s mental health and addictions service and treatment organizations. Each year, they elevate that voice at NatCon, the largest behavioral health conference in health care.
Since 1968, National Council for Behavioral Health have served as a thought leader, effecting positive change through policy, serving as a vehicle for community growth and equipping providers with the tools they need to improve the quality of their practice and compete in the changing health care world.
NatCon20 brings together more than 6,000 industry leaders who are strengthening communities, improving lives and building a better future. This is more than just conference – it’s a destination for forward-thinking pioneers and a platform for possibilities.
Learn and grow alongside mental health and addictions providers, physicians, advocates and insurers. Discover insights in practice improvement, policy and advocacy and professional development. Hear the latest on trends in technology, financing and integrated health care.
Join 6,000+ professionals representing the best in behavioral health as they convene on Austin at the single biggest event in behavioral health.
- Connect with peers and luminaries. Be part of a community of innovators and change-influencers.
- Experience the insight of unequaled speakers. Hear from the top thought leaders and experts on mental health and addictions.
- Explore the Solutions Pavilion, where ideas abound. It’s not your average exhibit hall. More than 350 organizations offer the solutions you need to tackle today’s challenges.
- Dig deep into the issues you care most about. NatCon is the premier conference for behavioral health, responding to today’s issues and challenges.
- Earn continuing education (CE) and continuing medical education (CME) credits. Fulfill your licensing requirements at the same time you enrich yourself or your staff.
The conference will take place in Austin, Texas.
Register now with the National Council for Behavioral Health!