The “Addressing Urban Health Disparities Through Participatory Health Research” conference is an international forum for professionals and community activists from diverse backgrounds, including academicians, students, practitioners, community stakeholders, policy advocates, and others interested in addressing urban health disparities through participatory methods.
Bringing together community-based participatory research (CBPR) scientists and community members from the U.S. and around the world, the conference will provide an opportunity for participants to engage in the International Collaboration for Participatory Health Research (ICPHR) global network.
The conference will provide a venue for:
- Sharing methods, theories, and experiences
- Exchanging ideas and innovations
- Enhancing the capacity for participatory health research
The two-day conference will include a variety of activities, such as:
- Continuing education workshops
- Plenary and keynote presentations
- Panel Discussions
- Poster Presentations
- Performances and displays by community artists engaged in social justice
- Interactive tours of community-based organizations
The conference will take place in Baltimore, MD.
Register now with Morgan State University!