As part of the Association of Black Psychologists’ (ABPsi) celebration of 50 years of independent and distinct service as a professional association, dedicated to the mental health and wellness of African American persons, families and community, they invite interested participants to help celebrate the service and significance of the ABPsi at their 51st annual International convention.
The ABPsi International Convention provides an outstanding educational program, which includes continuing education units and general professional development opportunities for attendees. Keynote speakers, guest panelists
Top Reasons for Attending the ABPsi Annual Convention:
- Attend Dynamic Workshops on Culturally-Appropriate Mental Health Service Delivery from Leading Experts
- CEU Credits Available for Psychologists, Social Workers
- Participate in Community Relevant Social Justice Initiatives
- Learn Innovative Approaches to Teaching Psychology Courses
- Special Sessions for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Engage in meaningful Interactions with Psychology Professionals of Like Interests
The convention, themed African Psychology &
Location: Orlando, FL
Register now with the Association of Black Psychologists!