Take the Challenge! My Brother’s Keeper Community Challenge
Oct 16, 2014
The My Brother's Keeper Community Challenge will encourage communities to implement coherent cradle-to-college-and-career strategies aimed at improving life outcomes for all young people.
October 15 is National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
Oct 14, 2014
October 15 is National Latino AIDS Awareness Day. The 2014 theme is 'To End AIDS, Commit to Act' - 'Para Acabar con el SIDA, Comprometete a Actuar.'
SAMHSA Announces Strategic Plan – Leading Change 2.0: Advancing the Behavioral Health of the Nation
Oct 02, 2014
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration announced its new strategic plan outlining how it will continue to increase awareness of mental and substance use disorders, promote emotional health, address prevention, increase access to treatment and support recovery.
NNED Partner of the Month
Oct 01, 2014
Family Partners of Hudson County has been selected as the Partner of the month for October 2014 in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 - October 15).
Health Care Reform Resources (updated 10/17)
Apr 14, 2011
Are you ready for Health Care Reform
and what it will mean for your community? Check out these resources to learn what reform means for diverse communities and for mental
health and substance abuse.
- Oct 27, 14 · HIV & Recovery in the Workplace: What You Need to Know
- Oct 28, 14 · Caring for Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents
- Oct 28, 14 · Addressing the Intersection of Domestic Violence & Poverty
- Oct 29, 14 · Grant Funding and Proposal Writing Essentials Course
- Oct 29, 14 · Filipino American Behavioral Health Webinar
- Oct 29, 14 · Peer Support Services for People with Substance Use Disorders and HIV
- Oct 30, 14 · The Affordable Care Act: Implications for AIDS Service Organizations
- Oct 30, 14 · Teen Depression Webinar for Parents, Teachers, School Counselors and Staff, and Youth Workers
More Calendar Events