BHbusiness is Now BHbusiness Plus – Helping You Make Business Change
Jul 21, 2014
Topic areas include billing, third-party contract negotiations, new business planning, mergers and acquisitions, enrollment and eligibility, and more. The deadline for applications is August 15 for learning networks starting in October 2014.
Recording Available: Celebrating National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month Webinar
Jul 11, 2014
This year NAMI and the NNED are partnering with Mental Health Social Media chat to host a Twitter Chat and a Webinar to celebrate National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month.
AHRQ Releases the National Healthcare Quality and National Healthcare Disparities Reports
Jul 11, 2014
These reports measure trends in effectiveness of care, patient safety, timeliness of care, patient centeredness, and efficiency of care.
NNED Partner of the Month
Jul 01, 2014
Pathways to Prosperity has been selected as the NNED Partner of the Month for July 2014. The organization participated in NNEDLearn 2013.
Health Care Reform Resources (updated 6/10)
Apr 14, 2011
Are you ready for Health Care Reform
and what it will mean for your community? Check out these resources to learn what reform means for diverse communities and for mental
health and substance abuse.
- A New Way to Fight Health Disparities? · Jul 22, 2014
- 4 Black Church Resources that Can Help People Living with Depression · Jul 21, 2014
- El Paso Forum Focuses on Minority Mental Health Needs · Jul 18, 2014
- Govt. Report Finds 2.3% of Americans Gay or Bisexual: Report Serious Anxiety More Often than Others · Jul 17, 2014
- Significant Need, Interest in Mental Health Services among Racial, Ethnic Minorities · Jul 16, 2014
- New Draft Quality Measure on Antipsychotics Available for Comment · Jul 15, 2014
- Kentucky Set to License Pastoral Counselors to Provide Faith-Based Mental Health Services · Jul 14, 2014
- Online Courses on Reducing Underage Drinking Available · Jul 11, 2014
- Jul 22, 14 · Community Outreach and Prevention as an Element of Early Intervention in Psychosis
- Jul 22, 14 · Engaging People in Services that Support Recovery
- Jul 23, 14 · How to Become a Certified Application Counselor Organization Webinar for Champions for Coverage
- Jul 23, 14 · ACA Outreach & Enrollment in Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Communities
- Jul 24, 14 · The Power of Youth Development and Recovery Supports
- Jul 24, 14 · Know Your Civil Rights/Health Care! Presented by the Wind River Health Disparities Roundtable
- Jul 24, 14 · Persistent Barriers for Latino Enrollment through the Affordable Care Act
- Jul 25, 14 · Promoting Health Equity through the Massachusetts’ Prevention and Wellness Trust Fund
More Calendar Events