Celebrating Bebe Moore Campbell Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
Celebrating Bebe Moore Campbell National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
Join this call to learn more about Bebe Moore Campbell National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month in July and how people across the nation are celebrating this month and working to raise awareness about issues surrounding minority mental health. Through presentations from NAMI Augusta, GA; NAMI Tennessee; and the National Leadership Council on African American Behavioral Health (NLC) with NAMI Urban LA you will learn how you and your organization can implement community activities to raise awareness about minority mental health. Through dialogue with these community leaders you will hear about strategies for organizing events during this month and how to reach out to minority populations in order to have an effective National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month.
To participate in the webinar, 2 things are needed:
1. A computer with internet access.
2. A telephone line to dial into the audio portion of the presentation.
1. Register now for the webinar by clicking on the link below. You will receive a confirmation email with a unique link to join the webinar.
2. On the day of the event, click on the unique link sent to you via email no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and no later than the scheduled start time.
3. Dial into the audio portion of the webinar using a regular telephone line. Do not share this information, it is unique to you.
Note that when you access the teleconference line, it will remain silent or play hold music until the webinar begins.
4. If you expereince difficulty accessing the webinar on the day of the event there's a handy GoTo Webinar wizard that can help you diagnose the problem. It's available at www.gotomeeting.com/wizard .
Also, feel free to contact the GoTo Webinar Customer Care team for help by calling toll-free at 1-800-263-6317 or direct dial +1-805-690-57536. Or contact Brittany Smith at 404-788-9571.
5. To ask questions during the webinar type questions into the Question & Answer box in the GoTo Meeting Control Panel on right side of the screen and they will be sent to the presenter.
6. After the call is over register as a NNED Forum member to engage in further discussion with the presenters by clicking here . To view the TAP Fatherhood Initiative Call forum page click here . To access the page from the NNED website, drag your mouse over the Network in Action link on the left side of the page and click NNED Forums.