Webinar: Get Ready to Plan an Inter-Tribal Suicide Awareness Walk
Aug 21, 2014
The NNED invites you to join us on Thursday, September 4th at 3:00pm ET for an informational webinar to discuss successes and lessons learned from previous walks, and share ideas for communities to plan their own walks.
Mental Health Disparities Higher for Older African American Adults
Aug 14, 2014
A new literature review suggests that older African American adults are more likely to be diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and dementia than others.
NNED Partner of the Month
Aug 01, 2014
Myrtle Hilliard Davis Comprehensive Health Centers, Inc. has been selected as the NNED Partner of the Month for August 2014.
Child Well-Being Improving but Poverty Still High, Report Finds
Jul 25, 2014
While indicators of child well-being in the areas of health and education have improved in recent years, indicators of economic well-being have worsened, an annual report from the Annie E. Casey Foundation finds.
Health Care Reform Resources (updated 8/22)
Apr 14, 2011
Are you ready for Health Care Reform
and what it will mean for your community? Check out these resources to learn what reform means for diverse communities and for mental
health and substance abuse.
- Advocates Raise Awareness of Range of LGBT Health Issues: Programs Address Disparities, Needs · Sep 01, 2014
- Call for Abstracts: Affordable Care Act and Best Practices for Hispanics · Aug 29, 2014
- Connect 4 Mental Health® Community Innovation Awards · Aug 28, 2014
- El Paso Homeless Shelter to Focus on Female Veterans · Aug 27, 2014
- Growing Up Poor Impacts Physical, Mental Illness in Young Adults · Aug 26, 2014
- Minority Mental Health Month Calls Attention to Surprising Figures · Aug 25, 2014
- Arizona ‘Gay Camp’ a Summer Refuge for LGBT Youth · Aug 24, 2014
- “Pastoral Counselors” Help Fill Mental Health Gap In Rural States · Aug 22, 2014
More Calendar Events